We can handle special projects for replacing or adding equipment,
system retrofits and facility expansions. Working closely with subcontractors using specific planning documents, we offer design/build
capabilities through partnerships with established engineering firms.
Our HVAC capabilities include:
- Servicing centrifugal, reciprocating, scroll and screw chiller systems (Trane, Carrier, York and McQuay)
- Refrigerant recovery and handling per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
- Hot water and steam boiler systems
- Air handling units
- Gas/electric roof-top units and split systems
- Electric/electric rooftop unit and split systems
- Heat pump rooftop unit and split systems
- Chilled and hot water fan coil systems
- Variable air volume systems (VAVs)
- Exhaust and make-up air systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Dehumidification systems.
- Pneumatic controls systems, air compressors and driers
- Building automation controls systems.
- System commissioning and re-commissioning
- Test and balance services
- Filtration systems
- Filter-changing programs
For immediate assistance call 1-757-723-5151 or email us.